LSBBA 2018 JUNE Sale
( No animals selected at this time. )
LBBA ROSE CAPITOL CLASSIC 2018 Sale
(No animals selected at this time.)
ET/L BMG 2018 Sale
( No animals selected at this time. )
Welcome to the ROCKING LAZY B RANCH, home of BUCKNER POLLED BEEFMASTERS.
We are located in Central TEXAS, east of Waco 45 miles, in south Limestone Co., southeast of the intersection of FM 147 and FM 1246 W which is west of Thornton, Tx. Give us a call and come by. We love to talk polled Beefmasters.
We have had our own herd since 1975 and are a LIFETIME MEMBER with MERIT BREEDER status.. We started using a polled Beefmaster bull in 1976 and loved the results. We are now 100% registered, 100% Classified and 98% POLLED or SCURRED. The one dehorned has a lot of polled genetics.
The BBU field staff has U CLASSIFIED our cattle over the years and at present, we are at 91% having U1 body confirmations scores and the rest are U2. 87% have underline scores of U1or 2 and the rest are U3. 41% of the cows in service are now "TYPESETTER." with several more just one away..
Our cattle have excellent pedigrees that include many outstanding individuals which include the following: the BBU Legacy Bull **APACHE'S HEART, "AMERICAN STANDARD, ATLAS, **BLAZE, **COUNTRY WESTERN, DR. J, **LOGAN, **MEDICINE MAN, **MR. USA, **MOUNTAIN MAN, MR. UNIVERSE, **NATURAL SELECTION, P.D.Q.II, **PAINTED TEXAN, ** PAINTED TIGER, **PARADIGN, ** PHANTOM, **PRIME TIME, **SANDMAN, **SIR KIFFER, **SPARTACUS, BULLETPROOF, and many more.
One of our herd sires is "SCHNEIDER & SONS 4780 BULL" ("S/S POLLED CLASS") the U1/2 red POLLED SCURRED son of COLLIER FARMS 447/0 BULL and the awesome cow S/S 918. "S/S POLLED CLASS" brings the genetics of the "POLLED HORIZON 229/8" BULL and the "LASATER 6129" BULL to our herd. He was the high selling red POLLED BULL in the 29TH BEEF ON FORAGE BEEFMASTER BULL SALE. Check our HERD SIRE "S/S PC" page for details.
Our other herd sire is "J&L LIVESTOCK INC 403 BULL" ("POLLED LOGIC") the Lt. dun U1/2 POLLED son of U1/2 "LOGAN SUN" and the POLLED U1/1 cow, WALKER FARMS B 1-11. "POLLED LOGIC" brings the POLLED genetics of "NATURAL IMPACT" and "BONANZA" to our herd. Check our HERD SIRE "PL" page for details.
Since, we collect data required in both the BBU "WHOLE HERD REPORTING" and WEIGHTS AND MEASURES" programs. We can supply you with EPD's on our cattle and we are DNA testing our herd to improve the accuracy of the EPD's.
I am a member of the BBU EXECUTIVE ( SEED STOCK ) SALES COMMITTEE and past member of the BBU Finance & Audit, Advertising & Public Relations, Commercial Sales, and Breed Improvement Committees.
We run two herds and our cows are exposed to our POLLED herd sires year round. We have cattle for sale at all times, but the selection changes regularly.
Some say that we are the go to place for "ULTRA POLLED" cattle.
If you are moving into the direction of having a polled Beefmaster herd, check our Bulls for Sale and Cattle for Sale pages. They contain polled animals which are the products of our breeding polled animals for multiple generations and using the BBU Classification and BBU Weights & Measures Programs for many years. They should get you the genetics that you want, fast.
We are members of the East Texas / Louisiana Beefmaster Marketing Group, the Lone Star BBU Satellite Group, the Central Texas Beef BBU Satellite Group, and the Louisiana BBU Satellite Group.
Look for our lots in these sales :
Special Thanks to these recent buyers:
at the ROCKING LAZY B RANCH
BUCKNER POLLED BEEFMASTERS
1. Rivera Ranch near Groesbeck, Tx. for buying Polled bull 15/15 on 2-2-2017.
2. Clamon's Circle C Ranch near Mabank, Tx. for buying Polled bull 15/33 on 2-2-2017.
3. G A & L Co. in Groesbeck, Tx. for selling two Polled heifers and two Polled young bulls on 2-2-2017.
4. Johnny L. Kent Ranch near Groesbeck, Tx. for buying Polled bull 15/37 on 2-25-2017.
5. G A & L Co. in Groesbeck, Tx. for selling one Polled heifer on 3-30-2017.
6. LBBA in Shreveport, La. for selling three Polled heifers on
7. G A & L Co. in Groesbeck, Tx. for selling one Polled cow on
8. Diamond G Beefmasters of Georgetown, Tx. for buying Polled bull 15/21 on 4-8-2017.
9. ET/L BMG in Crockett for selling five Polled heifers on 4-15-2017.
10. Slipdown Ranch near Weatherford, Tx. for buying Polled open heifer 17/20 on 4-23-2017.
11. Wesley Brossett of Groesbeck, Tx. for buying Polled bull 15/17
12. Brayden Pick of Mount Calm, Tx. for buying Polled open show heifer 16/40 on 6-14-2017.
13. Andrew Dickson of Mount Calm, Tx. for buying Polled open show heifer 16/44 on 6-14-2017.
14. Slipdown Ranch near Weatherford, Tx. for buying Polled open heifer 16/8 on 6-30-2017.
15. G A & L Co. in Groesbect, Tx. for selling a polled cow
on 9-7&14 -2017.
16. Circle C Ranch near Mabank, Tx. for buying polled bull 16/3
17. Spencer Ranch near Ennis, Tx. for putting a deposit down to buy polled bull 15/27 on 9-14-2017.
18. Kent Ranch near Groesbeck, Tx. for buying polled bull 15/37 on 9-15-2017.
19. T. G. Pritchett Farms near Bristol, Tx. for buying polled bull 15/31 on 9-22-2017.
20. G.C. Everett near Floydada, Tx. for buying polled bulls 15/13 &
15/35 on 10-13-2017.
21. Buyers at the LSBBA 2017 Sale.